Also, we can supply the hardware for reading smart cards. Not only can you save time searching for suitable devices, but you will also be confident that the equipment will be fully compliant with our products.
Fingerprint Scanner Futronic FS80
Futronic's FS80 USB2.0 Fingerprint Scanner uses advanced CMOS sensor technology and precise optical system to deliver high quality fingerprint image. It can capture an almost un-distorted raw fingerprint image into PC in 100ms and is good for any fingerprint recognition application.
- USB 2.0 compatible interface, plug and play device
- Raw fingerprint image file size is 150K byte
- With Live Finger Detection (LFD) feature
- Fingerprint scanning window size is 16x24mm
Creative Intel RealSense™ camera
Creative Intel RealSense™ camera is used for authentication with 3D face recognition. This allows for obtaining of highly accurate face image (in IR band as well) and thus for higher authentication accuracy. The technology is contactless, and therefore it can be used at publicly available device
- USB 3.0 or embedded device
- Contactless work
- High interference resistance - scanning occurs in the visible and infrared ranges
Fujitsu PalmSecure technology is a palm vein based authentication solution that utilizes industry-leading vascular pattern biometric technology. The Fujitsu PalmSecure sensor uses near-infrared light to capture a person’s palm vein pattern, generating a unique biometric template that is matched against pre-registered user palm vein biometric templates. And now Fujitsu has raised the bar with the PalmSecure-F Pro suite that enhances the capture and authentication of templates.
- FAR - under 0.00001 pct. and FRR - 0.01 pct.
- Exposure time reduced to prevent blurring when capturing palm vein data which improves enrollment and authentication
- Frame rate is increased to capture a slowly moving palm
Gemalto eToken PASS
eToken PASS is a compact and portable one-time password (OTP) strong authentication device that allows organizations to conveniently and effectively establish OTP-based secure access to network resources, cloud-based applications (SaaS) web portals, and other enterprise resources. eToken PASS is a versatile OTP generator keyfob designed to meet the diverse needs of users whose requirements may vary significantly across the organization.
- OTP authentication device with LCD display, battery, and OTP generation button
- Time-sync and event-based configuration options
- Support for OATH TOTP and HOTP protocols
- Standard support for RADIUS OTP
HID® OMNIKEY® 5427 CK
The OMNIKEY® 5427CK is available in two product variants. The OMNIKEY® 5427 CK standard reader is the ultimate choice to support a broad variety of low and high frequency credentials such as iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS®, MIFARE®, Indala Prox, and HID Prox. Supporting low and high frequency credentials as well as HID Mobile Access Solutions via Bluetooth and NFC within a single product, the OMNIKEY 5427CK reader enables seamless migration in mixed technology environments.
- Dual frequency
- Supports mobile access
- Supports Seos and Part of the iCLASS SE Platform
- Keyboard Wedge support
HID® OMNIKEY® 6121 Mobile USB
HID Global's OMNIKEY® product brand, one of the world's leading manufacturers of innovative smart card readers, has developed a portable USB smart card reader. The OMNIKEY 6121 is a fully functional smart card reader for SIM-sized smart cards and is especially well-suited for use with mobile devices.
- Elegant Design
- High speed data transmission
- All major operating systems supported
- Full CCID compliant
- Hotplug Driver available
Gemalto IDBridge CT30
The IDBridge CT30 (formerly the GemPC Twin/TR) USB desktop reader from Gemalto integrates high quality and functionality with a contemporary design. This reader is fully PC/SC and EMV Level 1 compliant and supports all ISO 7816 microprocessor-based smartcards as well as many popular memory cards.
- Innovative transparent design to highlight the card
- Modular concept with accessories: stand, floppy disk tray, to simplify logistics and inventory
- Maximum usability and reliability with non removable cable, preventing reader unplugs
- Compact and lightweight to optimize shipping expenses on large project deployment, fitting in a standard postal envelope size
HID® OMNIKEY® 5025 CL
Designed for ease-of-use, the OMNIKEY® 5025CL reader works with existing low frequency physical access control cards such as HID Prox®, enabling smooth implementation of logical access applications using ID cards. The reader’s pocket size and modern, stylish color options allow for seamless integration into different corporate environments, including offices and production floor areas.
- Supports 125 kHz proximity technology
- Native CCID implementation supporting PC, thin and zero clients
- 5325 CL backward compatibility
- Reads unique number from HID Prox® cards
- Smart accessories - adhesive plate, screw mount and card holder
Indoor KIOSK for biometric authentication
This model can be manufactured in stainless steel or painted steel (available in all RAL colours) using steel plate of 1,5mm to 2,5mm which ensures the stability and rigidity of the structure. This model is normally equipped with a tactile monitor and can be delivered with an anti-vandalism keyboard with trackball, smart card reader, webcam for 3D face recognition, fingerprint scanner, palm vein pattern scanner and other peripherals. This model can also be equipped with an anti-vandalic monitor.
- Anti-vandalic monitor
- 3D face recognition Webcamera
- Smart card reader ACM38U-Y3
- Fingerprint scanner
- Palm vein pattern scanner