In the digital ecosystem, PKI management appears to be one of the most complex, yet strongly effective systems that is fastly evolving. The evolution creates the growing gap between the customers’ needs and legacy software unable to address the newest challenges.
On top of obvious information security risks, using obsolete or no longer supported software for PKI management is bound to limit the system capabilities in the future: over time, new smart card types will be released, new algorithms will be created, and new third-party software and operating systems will be developed, and obsolete software won’t be able to support them.
If you are sick and tired of using obsolete CMS, take a closer look at this article. Its main goal is to prove that migration from a legacy system to Indeed Certificate Manager is not such a pain as you think. We decided to make a detailed overview on the basis of SafeNet Authentication Manager (SAM) that officially announced the end of life.
When migrating to Indeed CM, we guarantee:
- Stability and continuity. It is not enough to simply switch to a new product – you need to ensure full continuity and compatibility with existing technological solutions. So most probably, you are worried that new CMS won’t cover all the tasks at hand with a sufficient level of quality. Indeed Certificate Manager is a worthy replacement for SAM because it provides support for all typical use cases and even more.
- Usability. Yes, Indeed Certificate Manager is not the same as SAM; it has a different user interface. However, Indeed CM is a far more user-friendly product which has flexible settings to make PKI management as easy as you dream of.
- Migration and Service. Migration is a difficult and time-consuming process. More so, in the course of migration, it is crucial to avoid any disruptions in the normal operation. We, Indeed Identity team, understand our clients’ concerns perfectly well. That is why we have already developed the scenario of “smooth” and gradual migration and prepared and tested all the tools. Moreover, Indeed CM and SAM may be used simultaneously and independently within the shared IT infrastructure without the risk of impairing the performance of SAM components.
- New opportunities. We see the emergence of new technologies and we are always in step with the times. Indeed CM is constantly enriched with the robust features that will help you be the industry’s front runner.
- Technical support. Our support engineers are ready to back you up and provide full consultancy service via various tools. If needed, we can relocate a support expert who will guide you step by step through the whole migration way. We have also adapted our manual for former SAM users and administrators.
Make sure to download the full report that will give more information about the migration process, the difference between Indeed CM and SAM, Indeed CM unique functionality.
New era of PKI management is already here. It’s up to you to decide whether you are moving forward or letting the legacy systems slowly kill your business. Click the button and get the full report on migration to Indeed CM.